Life is luck , make it............. Life is life , fight for it


March 31, 2010

Blind Indian children






The Indian blind children perform the traditional steel pipe dance.
March 19 in Mumbai, India Victoria Memorial School for blind children in India has performed the traditional pole dance (Mallakhamb). They can easily twist the body into various shapes, round wooden posts erected around a towering humanoid form pyramids, as well as students can use the inverted head round wooden pillars. "Malla" means wrestlers, "Khamba" refers to the post. In this movement, the performers need to use a 2.6-meter-tall teak or fir columns. Lower cylinder circumference of 55 cm, gradually narrowing upwards, the top timber column circumference is only 35 cm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I
had to ask. Does running a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work?
I'm brand new to running a blog but I do write in my journal daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and
views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new
aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
Here is my homepage lots of money

Anonymous said...

e cigarette, e cigarette, ecigs, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette, e cigarette

deep search