Life is luck , make it............. Life is life , fight for it


July 2, 2008

help, im turning into a woman


Today ... smooth-skinned and wigged
bearded Terry in the 1980s before his hair fell out and he developed boobs
A DESPERATE dad last night begged medics for help – because he is turning naturally into a WOMAN.
Pub singer Terry Wright said: “I am a man, not a woman. And I do not want to be a woman.
“I just want to get my life back to normal.”
Father-of-five Terry, 60, started losing his hair and beard ten years ago.
Since then he has developed smooth skin, hot flushes – and boobs. And kids living nearby taunt him by calling him “She-Man”. Blood tests have revealed Terry has abnormally high levels of the female hormone oestrogen. But doctors who have examined him say they have never seen such a case – and do not know what to do to reverse the process.
Wig-wearing Terry, of Birmingham, pleaded for an expert to come forward to get to the root of the problem.
He said: “Doctors call me an ‘interesting case’ and ‘unique’ but I just want to go back to being a proper man.

No comments:

deep search