Life is luck , make it............. Life is life , fight for it


June 3, 2008

world's oldest mother 70 with her daughter 3




Adriana Iliescu, who celebrated her 70th birthday on Saturday, is actually a first time mum, proudly spending every waking moment with her three-year-old child.
She supports herself and daughter Eliza on her £250 a month pension and some extra money she makes from working part time as a university professor. Now, speaking fully for the first time about her life, Adriana insists: "I'm fit and healthy and I've never had any illnesses.
"I don't smoke and I don't drink. If I live as long as my parents did, Eliza will be 20 by the time I pass away.
"I think I still have a lot to give her."
The frail pensioner shocked the world when she announced the birth of her IVF baby on January 16, 2005, when she was 66 years and 230 days old.

No comments:

deep search