Life is luck , make it............. Life is life , fight for it


February 17, 2008

Boy, 10, hangs himself after telling his mother: 'I want to be a girl'




A boy of ten hanged himself after telling his mother that he wanted to become a girl.
Cameron McWilliams, who liked to wear girls' underwear, asked if he could start using make-up just days before committing suicide.
His mother, who described him as a lonely young boy, told the coroner: "It was apparent he was unhappy and said he wanted to be a girl. He did like girls' things."
Mrs McWilliams, a 31-year-old mother of five, described how she discovered her son's body in the early hours of February 4.
Believing her son had fallen asleep watching television in his half-sister's bedroom, she went upstairs to find him hanging by a black leather belt tied around his neck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am now drenched in tears! I would have cheered enthusiastically if my son said he wanted to be a girl because I want to greatly support everything my children want for themselves. I would have hugged him and said, "I love you my wonderful daughter! Let's go to the mall right now and buy you a whole new girl's wardrobe, pierce your ears, get your hair done nice and fancy, change your name to anything you want, and do everything it takes to make you happy!" A child would never say a lie about anything regarding the way they feel. If they are happy, they smile and say so; if they are sad, they cry and tell us; if they are carrying a burden, they will drop it at our feet and ask us to carry them. So why did this precious child take his life? Because he was denied his desire by the only people who had the power in his life to make the decision to either support him or condemn him. His family. Though they are good people for the most part, they made one fatal mistake. But I give them forgiveness and will not judge them. I pray for their family, the woderful son that they lost and the beautiful, special daughter they could have had. Rest in peace with God my precious flower. May the NEW SUN over your heavenly garden shine bright for you always and give you peace.

deep search